Sunday, November 01, 2015

LIfe drawing

Venue: Konstnärshuset, Stockholm 20151027

I have got to find a better way to photograph my work during the winter months. I have stopped drawing on A4 paper for the moment which means I can't use my flat-bed scanner. It's a bit depressing - the reproduction quality I have right now.

Otherwise, the life drawing session was pretty good, it was another male model, I draw females mostly so I always feel out of practice when it comes to men.

Five minute A3 pose

Ten minute pose

Ten minute pose

Five minute pose

Five minute pose

Two minute poses

2 comments :

  1. Incredible, not sure which one I like most, 2,3,4 are perfection for me. You are able to painting women and men whithout problems I´m sure of these. And don´t worry for the quality I can enjoy your fantastic work even with this scanner or this photos. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you setxu! I hope to find a better way to photograph my sketches and watercolours. I probably need to buy some softbox photo lighting equipment. Another expense, now that I am only working half-time I have become more conscience about spending money!

      Delete